This Meet is now FULL!
We are writing to confirm a few last details and to give a
few pieces of information.
Firstly , programmes will NOT be available daily. They will
be circulated to clubs electronically prior to the event and will
also available on Meet Mobile and on the link below.
Please print out your own programme by clicking on the link
below. All 4 session on both Saturday 29th & Sunday 30th June
are included in the programme.
Summertime Splash 2019 - 3LR191792 Saturday & Sunday Programme
- Spectator entry will be £3 per session or £5
- Unfortunately the lockers at the pool operate with a 20p
which is non refundable.
- Swimmers will not be permitted to take large bags poolside.
- We would like to invite any visiting official to help out
over the weekend. Please let the event promoter know in advance
and your assistance will be gratefully received. (email@example.com)
- The centre has a large car park but please make sure you
park within a suitable bay as they have patrols from time to
- There is a café onsite, which we have asked to remain
open during the whole event.
- There is a park adjacent to the centre that might be a
great place to have a picnic lunch if the weather permits.
- Photography is permitted but strictly for personal use
Westcroft Leisure Centre requires individuals who intend using
any photographic equipment (including mobile phones) to complete
the provided register, situated at the reception desk on entry
into the Centre.
- If you have any questions in the meantime please contact
me on the email above.